New iOS app extends the power of the Ten-X platform to commercial real estate brokers and investors on the go
IRVINE AND SILICON VALLEY, CALIF. – June 27, 2016 – Ten-X, the nation’s leading online real estate transaction marketplace, today announced the release of its new iOS app focused exclusively on the sale of commercial real estate properties. The app allows users to easily find and buy quality commercial properties across the country on the Ten-X platform using their iPhone or iPad.
Using the new app, brokers and investors – from private individuals to institutions – can instantly access the Ten-X platform from any iPad or iPhone device:
- Browse thousands of active and sold commercial properties
- View full-screen photos, property details, and best-in-class due diligence
- Save and share properties of interest and customize search criteria
- Register and make offers on properties entirely online using the Ten-X Live Bid, Managed Bid, and Offer Select transaction methods
- Receive real-time push notifications when you’ve won or been outbid on a property
- Identify and contact brokers or agents for additional property information
“Ten-X continues to grow and solidify its position as the most trusted online sales platform for commercial properties. Given the explosive growth we’ve seen in mobile usage, the new commercial mobile app is a natural step in that evolution,” said Gordon Smith, general manager of the Ten-X commercial real estate division. “This mobile app empowers Ten-X clients like never before, offering additional flexibility with the ability to buy real estate on any iOS device no matter where they are.”
The Ten-X Commercial app can be downloaded for free on iTunes or by going to 10x.com/CREapp. Property types offered for sale on the Ten-X platform include retail, office, industrial, multifamily, hotel, and self-storage.
# # #
Ten-X is the nation’s leading online real estate transaction marketplace and the parent to Ten-X Homes, Ten-X Commercial and Auction.com. To date, the company has sold 200,000+ residential and commercial properties totaling nearly $39 billion. Leveraging desktop and mobile technology, Ten-X allows people to safely and easily complete real estate transactions online. Ten-X is headquartered in Irvine and Silicon Valley, Calif., and has offices in key markets nationwide. Investors in the company include Google Capital and Stone Point Capital. For more information, visit Ten-X.com.